at any time, and your continued use of this site following such change shall signify your agreement to be bound by the modified terms of conditions. Please read the terms and conditions and check back often.
Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the siteplace an order respond to a survey subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information,
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Acceptance of your Order
Once an order is placed you will receive a confirmation acknowledging your details. This is an acknowledgment of your details and is not a confirmation of your order. A contract between you and Taylor Lane Designs is confirmed once you receive an email with your tracking information. We reserve the right not to accept your order if the item is out of stock, does not pass our quality checking stage, or if we are unable to obtain authorization for payment. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Pricing and Availability
We try to ensure all details, descriptions, and prices that appear on the Website are accurate, there may be cases where errors occur. If we discover an error in the price of any products that you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and, give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling it. If we are unable to contact you, your order will be treated as canceled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the products, you will receive a full refund.
If items that you order are out of stock, subject to a delay, or have detail or description errors we will try to contact you at the email address you provided. If we cannot contact you in regards to our out of stock orders we will cancel these within 48 hours and you will receive a full refund.
The tracking information about your shipment is available in your account information once a shipment has been generated. You may use this to track your package at www.taylorlanedesigns.com. If your tracking information is not available, please email us.
Pre-orders & Made to Order
Made to Orders are non-returnable, non-exchangeable, and must be agreed to before orders can be engaged. You will receive a confirmation e-mail with further details once orders have been placed. Please contact us for all inquiries.
Pre-ordered items will be charged in full and secured for you as soon as the order is placed. Once your order has arrived we will be able to ship your item directly to you. If you combine your pre-ordered item with items currently available the order will be shipped separately.
The returns policy for pre-orders is the same as for all other orders.
You can choose to pay with PayPal or with a debit or credit card.
When selecting the Paypal option at checkout, you will be directed to the PayPal site to ‘Log In’ and review the amount shown before clicking ‘Pay Now’. Once this transaction is complete, you will then return to Taylor Lane Designs.
We accept Visa, Master Card, American, Express, Maestro and Diners cards. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of your order. We also reserve the right to cancel your order. For first time customers, we only ship to the billing address.
By submitting an order to us through our website you represent and warrant that the payment details provided on your order are valid and correct and that when your order is accepted and processed by us, payment will be made in full. Payment is only debited from your card at time of dispatch.
If you have any questions about paying online please contact us
Liability and Indemnity
Except in relation to our contractual obligations to supply goods following acceptance of orders placed on our website, neither we nor any of our directors, employees, suppliers or other representatives will be liable in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any loss or damage whatsoever in any way connected with your use of the website.
You agree fully to indemnify us, our directors, employees, suppliers or other representatives from and against all liabilities against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this website. We may terminate your use of the website immediately if we consider that you have breached these terms and conditions.
This website is controlled and operated by Taylor Lane Designs. These terms and conditions and all matters connected with any order you place on our website or in our store are governed by law.
This website is owned and operated by Taylor Lane Designs Fort Worth, Texas USA. All content including pictures, designs, logos, photographs, written and other materials on our website are copyrighted to Browns and authors, designers, photographers etc. All worldwide rights are reserved. This site and its contents may only be used for personal non-commercial use. Any reproduction in whole or in part of our website is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of Taylor Lane Designs.
Taylor Lane Designs is proud to feature many distinguished fashion throughout our website. Please be aware that each of various trademarks, product names, company names, fashion, accessories, etc. represented on Taylor Lane Designs website are the property of their individual owner-companies.
We may change or modify these terms and conditions at any time, and your continued use of this site following such change shall signify your agreement to be bound by the modified terms of conditions. Please read the terms and conditions and check back often.
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
payment / signature is my agreement to the following terms:
1 I understand that each Bra, Gown, and Corset is either made to order or custom made not mass-produced, slight variations are expected.1 I understand that each Bra, Gown, and Corset is either made to order or custom made not mass-produced, slight variations are expected.
2. If I do not provide a signed copy of the contract, my payment is my formal agreement to the contract.
3. If the contract is breached/canceled, I acknowledge and understand that I cannot receive a refund for my deposit as this money goes toward fabrics, supplies, materials, and pattern making and I have no claim to them.
4. I understand that no design or sketch services will be provided to me until my payment or an initial deposit has been placed.
5. For custom orders, I agree to have my full balance paid in full before my garment is collected or couriered including courier fee.
6. I understand that the average bra/ Corset takes 6-8 weeks to produce from the date of the final fitting and is dependent upon timely fittings.
7. I understand that there may be shade variations in color choices due to computer monitor differences and availability in required fabric.
8. I understand that my bra/corset is a custom creation and cannot be returned under any circumstances.
9. I recognize that if I am ordering a product that Taylor Lane has not previously developed; Longer time frames are expected.
10. I understand that all measurements must be provided within 1 week of order placement.
11. I understand that my deposit secures my spot on the creation schedule and the date of completion is determined by Taylor Designs and is dependent upon the current production line up.
12. I understand that I cannot change my measurements, design, or fabric once my final garment has been started.
13. I understand that I cannot change my design or fabric once the deposit has been paid and design has been confirmed after 24 hrs.
14. I understand that if I cannot or will not pay my remaining balance within 1 week of completion that I forfeit my garment and deposit.
15. Any information requested in order to successfully complete my bra/corset that is not provided in a timely manner reflects the time-line of my garments completion and is my responsibility if not provided.
1. The customer must open, inspect package contents and notify TLD of any issues within 3 days of receipt.
2. Returns for an incorrectly made item such as the wrong fabric or color and must be related to a specification stated on the original approved invoice, any specifications reasons not listed on the original approved invoice are not consided part of the order and will not be consided for a return.
3. If you have a defective garment please notify us with in 3 days of pick-up and we will either fix or replace the defective item. Returns for defective items must be brought to our attention within the 3 day period or at the time of pick-up. Any items that were worn for anything other than a try on period will not be considered for return.
3. Corsets and shapewear is a garment that compresses your body to achieve certian desiered results. Taylor Lane has workrd to acheive the most comfortable results possible but, this also means that a corset or a compression garemnt may not be right for everyone. We regret that the only wasy to know if one is right for you is to try it; unfortunately we can not accept returns for any compression or support garment that are deemed “uncomfortable”.
BALANCE PAYMENT & FEES
1. A deposit is required at the time of purchase equaling 50% of the total sale, including sales tax and fees, some orders may require full payment.
2. The deposit for Couture Garments is non-refundable. Length, sizing, rush, and fabric fees vary and are dependent upon the final design.
3. For Couture Gowns a manufacturer freight surcharge for specialty fabrics for each supplier is added to every order (This is no shipping and handling on your garment) it covers a portion of the shipping cost for items specific to your order. Some fabrics are heavy and shipping rolls from overseas are costly so we encourage our clients to stick with one supplier.
4. Any outstanding balance is due when TLD completes or receives delivery of your garment.
1. Alteration costs are not included in total cost for your Off the Rack or Made To Measure garment. TLD offers alteration services, and we are happy to schedule an appointment for you. 1. Alteration costs are not included in total cost for your Off the Rack or Made To Measure garment. TLD offers alteration services, and we are happy to schedule an appointment for you. 2. A Price guide for alterations will be given to you at your 1st fitting.
If using TLD for Alterations:
1. Payment for your garment must be paid in full BEFORE alterations take place.2. It’s important you are flexible with fitting appointments so that a member of the sales team is able to be with you and provide their full undivided attention while trying on your items and accessories.3. It is typical for alteration specialists to run a 6-8 month delivery time we recommended placing your order as soon as you get your garment. 4. Please do not be late to your fittings, it will hold up other appointments and we will have to reschedule your appointment . 5. TLD is not responsible for rushing orders that have had multiple cancellations with a specific deadline. It is the customer responsibility to ensure they make all of their appointments in the scheduled time frames. 6. If these days are not suitable for you we can provide you with alternative seamstress options.7. Your contract with TLD ends when you have tried on your garment and are happy to either take it away or begin alterations with your chosen seamstress.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
1. TLD ships via USPS or UPS. We do not ship orders until the balance has been paid in full. Our standard shipping service requires a signature upon delivery for the customer’s protection. 1. TLD ships via USPS or UPS. We do not ship orders until the balance has been paid in full. Our standard shipping service requires a signature upon delivery for the customer’s protection. 2. Shipping is based on weight. TLD accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AmEx, and cash for deposits. Appropriate sales tax will be added. 3. TLD requires a credit card on file throughout the order period, even if the customer pays the balance in full at the time of purchase. We do not ship orders until the balance has been paid in full. Our standard shipping service requires a signature upon delivery for the customer’s protection. 4. The customer may waive a signature requirement for greater convenience, but it is not recommended. Regardless, TLD is NOT responsible for any loss of or damage to the package. The maximum insurance as determined by USPS is $50. 5. If paying a deposit, the balance due will be charged to the credit card on file before the garment has shipped or prior to pick up. 6. TLD will not contact the customer prior to charging balance due unless requested on this contract. If the customer requests to be contacted prior to being charged or to pay the balance via the emailed invoice, the customer must approve the charge or make a payment within 5 days. Payments made via emailed invoice are accepted via the invoice link only. 7. If the customer does not respond or make payment accordingly, the credit card on file will be charged the balance due without notice. 8. If the package is returned to TLD for any reason, the customer will be charged another shipping fee to reship. 9. TLD is not responsible for customers who move and do not inform TLD of the new address. 10. The customer must open, inspect package contents, and notify TLD of any issues within 3 days of receipt.