Ordering Your Custom Bra
You wear it every day.
It should fit exactly the way you want.
Each client is individually shaped, for this reason, we do not carry in-stock bras
How Much Does a Custom Bra Cost
The Base price of our bras are dependent upon the styling and function you choose.
Would you like Foam? Is this a strapless, and demi or a full coverage bra? What are your specific fitting issues we should address?
All of these questions have a huge impact on how your bra fits and how we draft the pattern.
On average the base price of a bra is:
between $130 to $160 + a one time setup fee of $150 (per style)
The set up comes with 3 fittings and pattern adjustments. We make a mock version that is usually pinned and marked on, cut and refined for fitting purposes; allowing you to try on the bra and approve the fit before final production.
What About Reorders?
If you wish to reorder a bra that has previously been set up in the same fabric and in a stock color (Beige, Tan, Brown and Black) all you pay for is the base price of the bra.
Just give us a call and let us know you would like to reorder.
How Long Does the Initial Set up Process Take?
A custom bra in not a fast process but it is one of the most rewarding self care acts one can do for themselves.
On Average a custom bra will take:
– A consultation to establish your fit and style.
– About 3 fittings (each spaced about 2-3 weeks) apart allowing time to adjust the pattern and alter the bra in the sewing department.
– Once the fitting garment is approved it will be sent to final production which takes an average of 2-3 weeks maybe a bit longer for special lace or delicate details.
Start to finish the entire set up process can take around 2 – 3 months.
Why Does the Process Take 3 Fittings?
The process for fitting a bra is very detailed. Multiple items such as the band, underwire, cup volume, strap placement, back and body bands, as well as tissue placement and density all combine to make an almost endless combination of sizes that is impossible to achieve without a custom pattern.
Each adjustment must be made in a specific sequence and done individually. Due to unique volume distribution or lack of tissue pliability, some people require more fitting steps than others.
If more than 3 fittings are needed; additional patterning sessions can be purchased. This is always a possibility when ordering a custom fit bra.
During your last fitting we will confirm all details and we will call you with an estimated pickup date in the following weeks.Depending on our current production schedule, bras take an average of 4-6 weeks to produce from the date of your FINAL pattern approval.
What Can I Expect During the Process
- Order Online or Schedule a Consultation
- If you order online we will set up a time for your 1st fitting to establish a base size. CLICK HERE to schedule a fitting consultation through our online portal.
- A “Fitting Bra” will be used to establish your base size
- Our proprietary fitting bra uses a combination of fitting features that when combined create an unprecedented level of customization and fit.
- If your combination fits:
- Your bra can be ordered in a standard size and sent to directly to production. (Please note that the only way we can guarantee fit on any garment is if a mock-up bra is purchased) For more information read on ….
- If your combination needs adjustments:
We will proceed by making note of any necessary adjustments to achieve the fit you desire. A mock-up bra (a crude garment for fit purposes) is drafted from the changes noted during your first fitting. This comes with 3 fittings and adjustments.
- Each pattern process takes an average of 2-3 fittings. We work to get through each pattern as quickly as possible.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter.
Stay up to date on all of our new product sales and events!
625 N. Sylvania Ave.
Fort Worth, TX 76111
Open Hours By Appointment Only
M-F: 11am – 5pm
Sat: 12am – 5pm